- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Series: Help for Hard Times
Memory Verse: Romans 8:28 (NKJV) 28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Text: Genesis 50:15-21
1. God Cares even When we are in Crisis
Genesis 39:2, 19–23; Psalm 16:11; 2 Timothy 4:14–17
“The best of all, God is with us.”—John Wesley
2. God is able to bring good out of a bad situation.
Genesis 50:19-21; Romans 8:28; Proverbs 16:1
3. God enables us to have the Right Perspective When we face Problems
Genesis 50:20; James 1:2–4; 2 Timothy 2:3