About Me

My photo
Antioch, California, United States
John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm

Saturday, June 29, 2013

THANK GOD FOR TRAVELING MERCIES

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your prayers for me. I arrived safely at my destination. I give God all the glory. Tomorrow morning, I will be preaching at a 4 days Mid-Year revival of Shepherdhill Baptist Church in Obanikoro, Lagos State, Nigeria. http://www.shepherdhillbaptist.org/ 

Please continue to lift me up in your prayers before and throughout the event. Please pray that God give me words to say and grant me multiple anointing throughout the revival ministration. 

Please keep checking on my blog as I will be keeping you posted from time to time about how things are going. 
Till then. Stay blessed.

Your friend,
John
Lagos, Nigeria