- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Sunday, May 10, 2015
TO BE LIKE JESUS
What God Expects of You
TO BE LIKE JESUS
Memory Verse: Colossians 2:6–7 (NKJV) — 6 As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
TEXT: Matthew 5:1-16
1. The Principle of Conformity.
Romans 8:29; Ephesians 4:24 , Colossians 1:15, Hebrews 1:3, 2 Corinthians 4:4, 2 Corinthians 3:18, Ephesians 4:22–24
2. The Principle of Development.
Ephesians 4:13–15; Proverbs 4:23
“The way you think determines the way you feel, and the way you feel influences the way you act.”—Rick Warren
3. The Principle of Transformation
Acts 20:32; Matthew 4:4; John 8:44; 2 Corinthians 11:14–15; John 8:32; John 6:63; Proverbs 30:5; 2 Timothy 3:16; John 13:17; Psalm 119:105; John 8:47; James 1:22
“The Bible was not given to increase our knowledge but to change our lives.”—D.L. Moody
4. The Principle of Patience.
Ephesians 4:13; Colossians 3:10; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 1 Timothy 4:15; Philippians 1:6