About Me

My photo
Antioch, California, United States
John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Divine Blueprint for Fulfilment

Priciples of Divine Fulfilment
Divine Blueprint for Fulfilment
Memory Verse: (Galatians 3:6 NIV)  6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.” 

 (Gen 12:1-9 NIV)  The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. {2} "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. {3} I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." {4} So Abram left, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Haran. {5} He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated and the people they had acquired in Haran, and they set out for the land of Canaan, and they arrived there. {6} Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. {7} The LORD appeared to Abram and said, "To your offspring I will give this land." So he built an altar there to the LORD, who had appeared to him. {8} From there he went on toward the hills east of Bethel and pitched his tent, with Bethel on the west and Ai on the east. There he built an altar to the LORD and called on the name of the LORD. {9} Then Abram set out and continued toward the Negev.


Introduction:
(1 Sam 15:29 NIV)  He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."

Luke 22:31-32[31] "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. [32] But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

 (Luke 12:48 NIV)  But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

God loves to bless, and our blessings are meant to bless others. Justin Borger

 (Gen 45:5 NIV)  And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.


 (2 Cor 9:11 NIV)  You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

 (Gen 18:19 NIV)  For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."


 (Gal 3:29 NIV)  If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.



1. The Prescription. Genesis 12:1, 4-5
(Gen 12:1 NIV)  The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you.


 (Luke 14:26 NIV)  "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.


 (2 Cor 6:17 NIV)  "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."


 (James 4:4 NIV)  You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

(Gen 22:1-2 NIV)  Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. {2} Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."


 (Gen 12:4-5 NIV)  So Abram left, as the LORD had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Haran. {5} He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated and the people they had acquired in Haran, and they set out for the land of Canaan, and they arrived there.


 (Heb 11:1-2 NIV)  Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. {2} This is what the ancients were commended for.

 “When God orders something, He pays for what He orders.” Dr. Tom Kelley



2. The Promise. Genesis 12:2-3
(Gen 12:2-3 NIV)  "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. {3} I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
 (Josh 1:7-8 NIV) be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. {8} Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
gadowl
great
a) large (in magnitude and extent)
b) in number
c) in intensity
d) loud (in sound)
e) older (in age)
f) in importance
1) important things
2) great, distinguished (of men)
3) God Himself (of God)

gadal
 to grow, become great or important, promote, make powerful, praise, magnify, do great things
a) (Qal)
1) to grow up
2) to become great
3) to be magnified
b) (Piel)
1) to cause to grow
2) to make great, powerful
3) to magnify
c) (Pual) to be brought up
d) (Hiphil)
1) to make great
2) to magnify
3) to do great things
e) (Hithpael) to magnify oneself



3. The purpose. Genesis 12:2
 (Gen 12:2-3 NIV)  "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. {3} I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."





 (Isa 19:24 NIV)  In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth.
(Zec 8:13 NIV)  As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong."


 “High office should inspire responsibility, not the mere enjoyment of special privilege.” Clyde T. Francisco

Chorus
Blessed to be a blessing
Blessed to live your love
Blessed to share with others every blessing from above
Blessed to walk in mercy
Blessed to light the way
Oh, Blessed to be a blessing every day 
Verse 1
Oh my Jesus, you have blessed me
You died for me to take my sin away
Now you live your life in me
And the love received is love I give away 
Verse 2
Oh my Jesus, make me a blessing
In my work and play, in everything I do
Oh let your blessing flow through me
That in seeing me, may others see you



Is your life a channel of blessing?
Is the love of God flowing through you?
Are you telling the lost of the Savior?
Are you ready His service to do?

Refrain

Make me a channel of blessing today,
Make me a channel of blessing, I pray;
My life possessing, my service blessing,
Make me a channel of blessing today.

Is your life a channel of blessing?
Are you burdened for those that are lost?
Have you urged upon those who are straying,
The Savior Who died on the cross?

Refrain
Proverbs 3:27-28
27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so. 28 Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come back, and tomorrow I will give it," When you have it with you.

Proverbs 11:24-25
24 There is one who scatters, yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty. 25 The generous soul will be made rich, and he who waters will also be watered himself. 

Proverbs 22:9
9 He who has a generous eye will be blessed, for he gives of his bread to the poor.