About Me

My photo
Antioch, California, United States
John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm

Sunday, June 8, 2014

THE SAVING HANDS OF GOD-Sermon 4

Heaven is for Real
THE SAVING HANDS OF GOD-Sermon 4

MEMORY VERSE: Revelation 21:4 (NIV) ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

TEXT: Revelation 21:1–5



INTRODUCTION:

ILLUSTRATION: 9 year old Joey


1.      INSTANCES WHEN GOD DID SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY:
John 9:6; Num. 22:28; Isaiah 55:8–9; Hebrews 11:1


2.      HAVE A SIMPLE CHILDLIKE FAITH:
Matthew 18:1–5; Malachi 3:3
Quote from Max Lucado’s book, He Chose the Nails:

3.      BE TOUCHED BY THE SAVING HANDS OF GOD.

Isaiah 25:8; Revelation 21:4-5; 1 Corinthians 2:9; Isaiah 64:8; Rom 8:28; Hebrews 13:5; John 15:13; Malachi 3:3  

I can only imagine by Mercy Me
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine


“…when I was angry at God because I couldn’t go to my son, hold him, and comfort him, God’s Son was holding my son in his lap.”Pastor Todd Burpo in Heaven is for Real


ILLUSTRATION:  “He [God]will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver.” Malachi 3:3


CONCLUSION:  John 10:27-29