- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Sunday, September 6, 2015
PRACTICAL ADVICE FOR LIVING
pRACTICAL aDVICE FOR LIVING
Memory Verse: Matthew 6:24 (NKJV) — 24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Scripture Text: James 1:9–11
INTRODUCTION: Mat 6:24; 19:24, 1 Tim 6:10; Mat 6:19–34; 6:33
1. The Lowly Should be Optimistic About their Future.
James 1:9; Prov 13:7; Mat 6:20–21
2. The Wealthy Should not Boast in Their Riches.
James 1:10-11; Mark 4:19; Luke 12:1, 21.
3. Everyone Must Enjoy the Life of Contentment.
James 1:11; 1 Tim 6:6; Heb 13:5; Phil 4:11–113, 19; Mat 6:33