- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
DAY 1 OF THREE DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER-PRAYER POINTS
DAY 1 OF THREE DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER
Tuesday September 27.
· Read Psalm 85:6. Psalm 85:6 (NKJV) 6 Will You not revive us again,
That Your people may rejoice in You?
· Pray that God revives and restores you through the upcoming three days revival meeting. Pray for spiritual revitalization and rededication.
· Read Matthew 15:13. Matthew 15:13 (NKJV) 13 But He answered and said, “Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
· Pray that God expose, expel and expunge any obstacle that stands on the way of Agape’s advancement, both numerically and spiritually.
· Read Matthew 16:18. Matthew 16:18 (NKJV) 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
· Pray and ask God to pull down all strongholds to Agape’s existence and expansion. Pray that God helps you to commit your life fully unto the Lord.
· Read Mathew 7:7-8; Psalm 46:1-2, 10.
Matthew 7:7–8 (NKJV) “Ask, and It Will Be Given”
Luke 11:9–13 7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Psalm 46:1–2 (NKJV)
1 God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Psalm 46:10 (NKJV)
10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
· With faith in God, ask God whatever you want from God. Pray for other members of your church family, as you feel led.
· Read Psalm 37:25; Philippians 4:19; Malachi 3:8-11; Luke 6:38.
Psalm 37:25 (NKJV)
25 I have been young, and now am old;
Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,
Nor his descendants begging bread.
Philippians 4:19 (NKJV)
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Malachi 3:8–11 (NKJV)
8 “Will a man rob God?
Yet you have robbed Me!
But you say,
‘In what way have we robbed You?’
In tithes and offerings.
9 You are cursed with a curse,
For you have robbed Me,
Even this whole nation.
10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,”
Says the Lord of hosts,
“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.
11 “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes,
So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground,
Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,”
Says the Lord of hosts;
Luke 6:38 (NKJV)
38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
· Pray for financial blessings for your family and your church. Pray that 100% of Agape members will become biblical tithers.
· Pray for the guest speaker for the revival meeting, Rev. John Akinyemi. Pray for traveling mercies for him to and from.