- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Thursday, September 29, 2011
PRAYER POINTS FOR 3RD DAY OF FASTING AND PRAYER
Thursday September 29.
· Read 1 Samuel 30:1-8; Joel 2:25.
1 Samuel 30:1–8 (NKJV)
30 Now it happened, when David and his men came to Ziklag, on the third day, that the Amalekites had invaded the South and Ziklag, attacked Ziklag and burned it with fire, 2 and had taken captive the women and those who were there, from small to great; they did not kill anyone, but carried them away and went their way. 3 So David and his men came to the city, and there it was, burned with fire; and their wives, their sons, and their daughters had been taken captive. 4 Then David and the people who were with him lifted up their voices and wept, until they had no more power to weep. 5 And David’s two wives, Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, and Abigail the widow of Nabal the Carmelite, had been taken captive. 6 Now David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God.
7 Then David said to Abiathar the priest, Ahimelech’s son, “Please bring the ephod here to me.” And Abiathar brought the ephod to David. 8 So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?”
And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”
Joel 2:25 (NKJV)
25 “So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten,
The crawling locust,
The consuming locust,
And the chewing locust,
My great army which I sent among you.
· Pray that God will restore your lost fortunes. Pray that God will meet you in a new way during this Divine Restoration Conference.
· Read Ephesians 6:19.
Ephesians 6:19 (NKJV)
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
· Pray for Rev. John Akinyemi that God would use him to meet your spiritual needs during this revival. Pray for anointing on him and everyone participating in this Divine Restoration Conference. Pray for the theme of the conference and the relevance of it to everyone who attends the services. The theme is: "A TIME OF RESTORATION" (1Samuel 30:8)...“Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”
· Read John 8:32.
John 8:32 (NKJV)
32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
· Pray that the truth of the gospel will come forth and that those in bondage will receive liberty during this revival meeting.
· Read 2 Corinthians 10:4.
2 Corinthians 10:4 (NKJV)
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
· Pray and ask God to pull down all strongholds against this ministry and this revival meeting in Jesus name.
2 Kings 6:1-7.
2 Kings 6:1–7 (NKJV)
6 And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, “See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. 2 Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell.”
So he answered, “Go.”
3 Then one said, “Please consent to go with your servants.”
And he answered, “I will go.” 4 So he went with them. And when they came to the Jordan, they cut down trees. 5 But as one was cutting down a tree, the iron ax head fell into the water; and he cried out and said, “Alas, master! For it was borrowed.”
6 So the man of God said, “Where did it fall?” And he showed him the place. So he cut off a stick, and threw it in there; and he made the iron float. 7 Therefore he said, “Pick it up for yourself.” So he reached out his hand and took it.
· Pray that the same power that retrieved the lost axe-head will work on your behalf and fulfill God’s agenda in your life during this ministration in Jesus name.
Pray for Pastor John as he will be preaching two week-long revivals in Kaduna and Ibadan Nigeria in the month of October. Please pray for traveling mercies for him. Pray for ceaseless divine anointing as he ministers in those churches. Pray for his protection and the proclamation of the word of God in the two churches. Pray that God would use him mightily for His own glory.
Read Psalm 100; 150. Praise God for the blessings of these three days of fasting and prayer. Thank God for being a part of what God is doing.