- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
WILL I SEE YOU IN HEAVEN?
WILL I SEE YOU IN HEAVEN?
MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 16:26 (NKJV) 26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?
Psalm 91:16; Proverbs 3:2; Isaiah 65:20
First, the Biblical Concept of Life.
Hebrews 9:27; James 4:14; 1 Timothy 6:7; Ecclesiastes 1:1–4; Ecclesiastes 1:12–18 ;Ecclesiastes 3:11 ;Deuteronomy 30:19; Luke 23:43 ;Philippians 1:21–23 Psalm 33:13;
Second, the Candidate of Heaven
Matthew 25:34; 1 Corinthians 2:9–10;1 Peter 1:3–5
Cf. Ac 20:32 ; Eph 1:18 ; Eph 2:6–7 Re 21:25 ; Re 21:27 James 2:5, Colossians 3:24; Matthew 6:19–21 Matthew 16:27
Third, the Compensation in Heaven
1 Peter 5:4 Cf. 1 Th 2:19 ; 2 Ti 4:8 Romans 14:12; Revelation 22:12; Cf. Mt 5:12; Re 22:12 ; 1Corinthians 3:11–14; Philippians 3:14;1 Corinthians 3:8
Fourth, The Character of the inheritors of heaven
John 14:6;1 John 3:2; Cf. Jn 14:3 ; Jn 17:24 ; 1 Jn 3:2 ; Re 22:4 ; 1 Co 15:42–44 ; 2 Co 5:1–4; John 10:9; Hebrews 12:1–2; Ephesians 2:8
Edward Mote, 1797-1874
1. My hope is built on nothing less
than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
but wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ the solid rock I stand,
all other ground is sinking sand;
all other ground is sinking sand.
2. When Darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on his unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
my anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, his covenant, his blood
supports me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
he then is all my hope and stay.
4. When he shall come with trumpet sound,
O may I then in him be found!
Dressed in his righteousness alone,
faultless to stand before the throne!
Grace is the “The unmerited favour of God, made known through Jesus Christ, and expressed supremely in the redemption and full forgiveness of sinners through faith in Jesus Christ.”-- Martin H. Manser
CONCLUSION: 2 Corinthians 6:2