- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Sunday, January 19, 2014
HE OWNS IT ALL
Psalm 89:11 (NKJV) The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all its fullness, You have founded them.
Text: Psalm 24
Introduction: 1 Timothy 6:7; Psalm 50:10; Psalm 24:1–2; Haggai 2:8;1 Corinthians 6:19
Illustration: by Lloyd Stilley:
1. The Principle of Stewardship
1 Corinthians 4:2, 7; Psalm 89:11; Deuteronomy 8:17–18
“If we belong to Christ, it’s logical that everything we have truly belongs to Him.”-- A church bulletin
2. The Principle of Responsibility
Luke 12:48;1 Chronicles 29:5–9; 11–16 ; Deuteronomy 8:17–18; James 1:17;Exodus 25:2; 2 Corinthians 9:7; Exodus 36:4–7
“A man who lacks reliability is utterly useless.”--Confucius (551-479);Philosopher
“Wealth shines in giving rather than in hoarding: for the miser is hateful, whereas the generous man is applauded.” Boethius (480-524?), Roman statesman, philosopher and Christian martyr.
A checkbook is a theological document; it will tell you who and what you worship. Billy Graham
“Your use of money shows what you think of God .”-- A church bulletin
3. The Principle of Accountability
Matthew 12:36; Romans 14:12; Matthew 25:14–30
"Accountability breeds response-ability." Stephen R. Covey
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
but by prayer and fasting.”
Pray that God helps you to live your life for Him this year. Pray against all distractions. Pray for the growth of your church and removal of all obstacles to advancement. Pray for all Agape Leaders and Lay Ministers-in-Training.
Pray that God’s makes you to shine forth this year. Pray for God’s manifestation in every area of your life and your family’s life. Pray for the purchase of our church building this year. Sing our theme song: Hymn #579, SHINE, JESUS, SHINE
With trust in God, ask Him for what you want for you and your family this year. Pray for financial blessings for your family and your church this year. Pray that your church meets its budgetary expectations this year. Pray for other church members as you feel led. Pray divine anointing and direction on the church leadership. Pray for all Agape singles. Pray for all children in Agape.
Pray that the same power that retrieved the lost axe-head will work on your behalf to fulfill God’s agenda in your life this year in Jesus name. Pray that there will not be any untimely death in our ministry this year and beyond in Jesus name. Pray for protection of your family members and your church family. Pray for all Agape married couples.
Pray for God’s guidance, sustenance and success in all your endeavors this year. Pray that God helps you stay focused on your goal and to live your life according to God’s purpose. Pray against past memories that could be an impediment for present success.
Just like the widow of Zarephath was singled out for a miracle at the eleventh hour, pray that God brings about your uncommon miracle this year in Jesus name. Pray that your church impacts the community with the ministry of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pray for all your church ministries this year. Pray that God opens your eyes to see needs and the ability to meet those needs this year. Pray for all Agape students. Also, pray for those who are waiting on the Lord for the blessing of a child. Pray for the souls of the people in our neighborhood to be won for Jesus Christ. Pray for the upcoming COMMUNITY BIBLE EXPERIENCE.
Praise God for who He is. Thank him for the benefits you have received last year and during these seven days of prayer. Commit your ways to the Lord in prayer. Ask God to make you a channel of blessing to others this year. Re-affirm your trust in God.