- October 9—Sunday Night—330 attended.
- October 10—Monday Night—334 attended
- October 11—Tuesday Night—379 attended
- Dr. John Ojewole
- Antioch, California, United States
- John is the under-shepherd of Agape International Church & Ministries Inc, Antioch, California and the President of Agape International Ministries Foundation, Inc (www.agapebfm.net) John has been a Preacher, Bible Teacher, Counselor and a mission-minded servant of God from 1984 till the present time. Married to Alice since 1987, he enjoys being a father to 2 sons and 1 daughter. He is available to preach, participate in evangelistic crusades and revivals, lead or participate in a Marriage Enrichment program internationally. John preaches on a weekly radio broadcast called "KNOW THE TRUTH" (Based on John 8:32)and the broadcast is aired every Sunday at Radio KDIA 1640AM. The broadcast is also accessible through the website of the radio station: www.kdia.com. You can follow him on twitter @agapebfm
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
God Did It Again
God Did It Again
October 11, 2011
22 Because of the Lord’s faithful love
We do not perish,
for His mercies never end.
23 They are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness!
24 I say: The Lord is my portion,
therefore I will put my hope in Him.
The third day of the revival service at Ife Oluwa Baptist Church Kaduna is successful just as the previous ones. We have more decisions today, to the glory of God. Those who responded to the altar call after the message responded for varied reasons, ranging from call to ministry, salvation, prayers, baptism and rededications. There is a testimony that is worth sharing here. There was a massive rain in
both today and yesterday. The rain started, both days, around the time the revival services were supposed to begin. I noted two things to be thankful for. First, when I noticed that the rain began to fall, I was worried about its negative impact on the revival ministration. I prayed about this asking God to please honor His work and stop the rain around the time of the revival. Guess what? That was exactly what God did both days. There was a heavy outpouring of rain up until start of the revival ministrations and it resumed again by around the time that most congregants must have returned to their home. This is amazing. Our God is awesome. He answers the prayers of the saints. Praise the Lord. The second reason why we need to thank God is that despite the heavy outpouring of rain prior to these services, the attendances were unabated. In fact, the attendance increased by the day. From all indications, people here are eager to hear the word of God. I just found out that my guess estimate about the attendance have been too small compared to the real attendance number. The secretary of the church made me aware today that the attendance from Sunday till is as follows: Kaduna
I will upload all the pictures at the end of the revival services.
Prior to and during the ministrations, I felt that I was being prayed for. I really thank the Lord for the Agape Prayer warriors who are committed to praying for me before and during these ministrations. The message tonight is titled: “When You are Tired of Trying.” The message is taken from
. The main points of the message are: Listening to Jesus; Doing what Jesus says; Being prepared for a divine surprise; Surrendering our lives to the will of God. Luke 5:1-11
I am truly blessed for being a part of the spiritual journey of these men and women of God. They love the word of God and they love to pray. That is an excellent combination.